Autodesk Fusion 360 Basics
Fusion 360 is Autodesk’s latest product development tool for design, fabrication and collaboration. Merging industrial and mechanical design, you will quickly explore organic shapes through intuitive free-form modeling tools, or create precise, parametric models – it’s up to you! Simply put, Fusion 360 is the platform for rapidly accelerating from an idea in your head to a manufactured product in your hand.
In this introductory course, you will learn about:
- Cloud data management and collaboration
- Solid modeling
- 2D sketching
- T-spline sculpting
- Creating assemblies
By the end of class, you will have an understanding of direct and parametric modeling, dimensioned sketches, T-spline geometry, and much more! If you wish, the instructor can show you how to design a small 3D printable lamp shade. Ask your instructor! If you haven’t taken the 3D printing class yet, make sure to sign up for the next session.
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
- English language skills are preferable
- A working knowledge of the Windows operating environment
Class Time & Duration
- Duration: 3:00 hours
- Please see the scheduled class time and duration below. In case this class is not scheduled or already fully booked, please contact our Front Desk.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory
Age & Supervision requirements
- Minimum age: 8
- Maximum age: None!
- Each class is tailored for a specific age group. Find the class that fits your age group.
- During class, all 8 to 11-year-old students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also enrolled in the class. When using the machines outside of class time, 8 to 11-year-old members must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian who has passed the SBU.
- Members who are 12 years and above can, after successfully passing this class, use this equipment for your projects whenever you work at Makers Oman as a member!
- Please refer to our Minors & Shop Access Policies for more information.
- Meet 5 minutes before the class starts at Front Desk. Your instructor will meet you there to start the class.
- Makers Oman reserves the right to cancel the class if there is an insufficient number of participants.
- Registrations over the class size will be placed on a waiting list.
- Please check your contact details in your personal account, so that we can contact you in case of any changes.
* Membership is verified at the time of the class session. Be sure to bring your badge.
|Non-Membership Price: OMR 15.000|