Laser Engraver Rotary Attachment
Learn how to use the laser cutter’s rotary attachment in this Safety and Basic Use (SBU) class. The rotary attachment allows laser etching on cylindrical objects such as wine glasses, beer mugs, flashlights, bottles, and even drumsticks. Imagine the possibilities!
- Etch a design into a drinking glass
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory
Class Time & Duration
- Duration: 2:00 hours
- Please see the scheduled class time and duration below. In case this class is not scheduled or already fully booked, please contact our Front Desk.
Age & Supervision requirements
- Minimum age: 8
- Maximum age: None!
- Each class is tailored for a specific age group. Find the class that fit your age group.
- During class, all 8 to 14-year-old students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also enrolled in the class. When using the machines outside of class time, 8 to 14-year-old members must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian who has passed the SBU.
- Members who are 15 years and above can, after successfully passing this class, use this equipment for your projects whenever you work at Makers Oman as a member!
- Please refer to our Minor & Shop Access Policies for more information.
- Meet 5 minutes before the class starts at Front Desk. Your instructor will meet you there to start the class.
- Makers Oman reserves the right to cancel the class if there is an insufficient number of participants.
- Registrations over the class size will be placed on a waiting list.
- Please check your contact details in your personal account, so that we can contact you in case of any changes.
* Membership is verified at the time of the class session. Be sure to bring your badge
|Non-Member Price: OMR 20.000|