CNC Vinyl Cutter and Heat Press
Are you ready to start making your own professional quality heat pressed shirts at Makers Oman?
In this hands-on class, you'll learn all the basics of using our heat press to add your own graphic designs to shirts, blankets, flags, bags and more!
Learn to use the computer-controlled (CNC) vinyl cutter and heat press in this Safety and Basic Use (SBU) class. Import vector (outline) designs from graphic software such as CorelDRAW or Adobe Illustrator into the software used to control the vinyl cutter. Next, use the CNC vinyl cutter to cut an adhesive vinyl sheet into professional looking signage or ready-to-apply paint masking as well as heat transfer vinyl for heat pressed shirts. This is a great tool for making screens for silkscreen printing, too!
- Custom t-shirt/ Custom tote bag
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
- English language skills are preferable.
- No other class prerequisites apply.
- An understanding of vector-based graphics is recommended.
- We recommend taking CorelDRAW for CNC.
Members can use the following equipment during their membership after successfully passing this Safety and Basic Use (SBU) class:
Class Time & Duration
- Duration: 2:00 hours
- Please see the scheduled class time and duration below. In case this class is not scheduled or already fully booked, please contact our Front Desk.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory
Age & Supervision requirements
- Minimum age: 8
- Maximum age: None!
- Each class is tailored for a specific age group. Find the class that fits your age group.
- During class, all 8 to 14-year-old students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also enrolled in the class. When using the machines outside of class time, 8 to 14-year-old members must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian who has passed the SBU.
- Members who are 15 years and above can, after successfully passing this class, use this equipment for your projects whenever you work at Makers Oman as a member!
- Please refer to our Minors & Shop Access Policies for more information.
- Meet 5 minutes before the class starts at Front Desk. Your instructor will meet you there to start the class.
- Makers Oman reserves the right to cancel the class if there is an insufficient number of participants.
- Registrations over the class size will be placed on a waiting list.
- Please check your contact details in your personal account, so that we can contact you in case of any changes.
* Membership is verified at the time of the class session. Be sure to bring your badge.
|Non-Membership: OMR 20.000|