If you’ve ever been curious about Makers Oman, this 3 hours Demo Tour is the best way to experience what we have to offer. You will begin by taking a general tour of our facilities. Then your group will stop by 3 different shop tools to give you a better understanding of them as well as let you see them in action. Depending on the duration, tours can be amended according to interest with individualised giveaways, first hands-on equipment experience or detailed presentations on technologies.
Prerequisites & Other Requirements
No experience with any of the equipment is necessary, our trained and knowledgeable staff will help you through the tour.
- The tour will be conducted on the preferable language of the group between Arabic or English
- No other prerequisits apply.
Participants will be using the following equipment during the duration of the event under direct supervision of our event staff:
Did you know? You can also use the equipment outside of the event! Makers Oman Members can, after successfully passing the Safety and Basic Use (SBU) classes, use the equipment for their own projects!
Event Time & Duration
- Please see the scheduled event time and duration below. In case this event is not scheduled or already fully booked, please contact our Front Desk team via ">.
- Member Price*: OMR 5 per participant
- Non-Member Price: OMR 8 per participant
- *Membership is verified at the time of the class session. Be sure to bring your badge.
Age & Supervision requirements
- Minimum age: 8
- Maximum age: None!
- During the event, all 8 to 11-year-old participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also enrolled in the event.
- Participants, who are 12 years and above, can participate in the event on their own!
- Please refer to our Minors & Shop Access Policies for more information.
Number of Students
Each event is scalable and customizable to accommodate a variety of group sizes and interests. Contact our Events Manager for more information ">.
- Minimum number of registrations: 6
- Maximum number of registrations: 20
- Please note that this event requires a minimum number of SIX registrations to proceed.
- If registrations do not reach this number, Makers Oman retains the right to cancel the event.
- Registrations over this limit will be placed on a waiting list.
- Event fees are not refunded, but credited for future events in case of cancellation. Please refer to our Payments, Refunds & Cancellations for more information.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory for all participants. Open-toed footwear of any kind is not permitted and unfortunately if this requirement is not met, we will not be able to allow access to the facility.
|Non-Member Price: OMR 8.000|